Welcome to K.L City View Condo. As the name suggests the condo has great views of the twin towers, K.L
tower and the city centre. Not to mention a great location as well. Click on the " our location link for
more details. On site we have a convenience store, a cafe, laundry ( should you wish to be decadent ) 3
swimming pools, a gymnasium, tennis court and a childrens playground, making this a fantastic location
for your Kuala Lumpur Vacation / short stay. Whether you are coming to K.L with family our friends you
will find our 3 bedroom apartment a very relaxing and
comfortable retreat after a busy day exploring all
kaula lumpur has to offer.
One of the most rewarding comments we hear is " it's
lovely to come home to the apartment at the end of
the day. The condo is within easy walking distance of
the local train station, buses, cafes, restaurants ,
supermarket, 24/7 sundry stores restaurants etc etc
and is within 10 km of most of K.L's tourist
attractions. New to K.L no problem, in your apartment
we have a folder with lot of handy / useful
information including a local area guide, phone
numbers for taxi & tours a city map, information on
the best places to buy certain items etc etc, just so
you can get the most from your stay in Kuala Lumpur. I
live close buy the apartment and am available to help /
The Condo / Apartment !
assist with planning your stay, advise on the best ways to get around, what days certain attractions are closed or too busy and i have been known to help our guests find exactly what they are looking for without too much hassle. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, satellite TV, DVD player, internet ( wifi ) air-con throughout, 3 bathrooms, a full kitchen, laundry room and a store room for your luggage thus giving you all the comforts of home in a new location, we are sure you will enjoy your stay and be very comfortable should you decide to stay with us. My K.L phone number should you wish to call ( 012-2102164 local ) from O/S ( ++60-122102164)
Please read one of the many reviews we have received below.
If you are planning a trip to Kuala Lumpur, then without a doubt, this is a place worth staying at. Our family of five, stayed here for 2 weeks and enjoyed the experience immensely. The apartment offers many features that made our stay memorable :
• Affordable family style accommodation that is very clean, spacious and presentable offering all amenities you would expect to find at home..eg fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, DVD player, WiFi internet, air conditioned.
• Views - our apartment had outstanding views of the KL skyline including the Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower and distant vistas of the hills. After dark we enjoyed a ‘million dollar’ view of the KL city nightlights….simply magnificent !
• Pools - our children especially loved the 3 pools. They were very clean and well cared for and especially welcoming after a long day of shopping and sightseeing.
• Simply superb location - • Local food - close to Hawker stalls, restaurants, small supermarkets (good for daily food needs) and small fresh food market in back street..great for very cheap fresh fruit and vegetables.
• Proximity to local transport means getting in to KL city centre by taxi takes only 10 mins ( 20 mins in peak ) and can cost as little as RM 8 ( AUD 2.50 ) during off peak. The train station is located a short walk away. Both of these modes of transport are an efficient and economical way to get around.
As if all this isn’t enough to sell the condominium as a fantastic place to stay whilst visiting KL, Peter Marks (Owner/Manager of the apartments) made our holiday experience exceptional. From our very first contact with him via the internet during the planning stage of our holiday, right through to the day we left Kuala Lumpur, Peter went well and truly out of his way to ensure that our holiday experience was an unqualified success.
We were met at the airport on our arrival and transferred to our apartment where we met Peter in person. He explained local features and gave directions to many local sights including places to eat and visit and how to get around by taxi and train and the approximate cost involved. There seemed to be no detail uncovered . We were even able to book private tours through Peter’,cheaper than otherwise available on the internet or through tour companies. The drivers/guides have been personally chosen by Peter and were very pleasant, courteous and helpful, thus ensuring our trips to the Elephant Sanctuary at Guandah, and to see the Fireflies & Fort Melawati were very enjoyable, informative and memorable.
During the course of our stay, we called Peter several times requesting help to get to various destinations or for advice and this was never a problem for him. His wealth of knowledge is not limited to’ touristy’ things. Peter even assisted us when a visit to an ear specialist was needed and gave us the details of a good Optician where we could get prescription glasses made. Overall, we cannot fault our holiday at the apartments. If you are looking for an apartment that is extremely comfortable and affordable, coupled with impeccable customer service (provided by Peter), then this is the place to stay. We have no hesitation in recommending these apartments to our friends and to you! Simply put, Peter put the hospitable into hospitality!
Thank-you Peter, we hope we will be back again some day!! Meryn, Cameron, Mitchell ,Hamish and Elyssa Rees...Melbourne, Australia.